Integrated Project - A :
- 200 Beded Indoor/Outdoor Hospital well equipped with modern allopathic facilities.
Urgent Need: Procurement & installation of modern medical equipments for up-gradation of the project to give a shape of an integrated polyclinic with departments of: General Medicine, Pulmonology, Radiology,Ultrasonography, Pathology, Gynaecology & Obstetrics, Minorsurgery, Eye, Orthopaedics, Paediatrics, Dentistry With General & Cosmetic Surgery, ENT, Dermatology, Physiotherapy, Naturopathy And Ayurveda.
- To set up a "AYUSH" Project with the help of Health Ministry, GoI.
- Medicinal Plant Project with the help of Health Ministry, GoI.
- Old Age Home
- Training school of Gerontology (6 Month's course) and technicians needed for allied medical professions (Ex. Lab technician, radiology, physiotherapy technician etc).
- Mobile Medical Unit to provide door step medical service in 600 surrounding villages for which a well equipped two numbers of Medical Bus Vehicle is earnestly needed.
- To set up a Corpus Fund of around 100 Crs. to meet the various recurring expenditures.
Integrated Project - B :
Integrated Project - C :
- Women Empowerment projects for the tribal girls through Skill development scheme initiated by Govt of India. (Ex. Computer Training, Solar/Electronic gadgets repairing, Tailoring, Weaving and other vocational training courses etc.)
- To renovate the existing water dam in our premises which is the only source of drinking water in this area.
- Installation of Solar energy plant of 200 KVA for supply of subsidiary Electricity in above all new endeavours and Projects.
Suggestions, useful information, contacts details are most welcome from all the well-wishers and philanthropist to fulfil above vision to help the masses with the spirit, "Shiva Jnane Jiva Seva", as envisaged by Swami Vivekananda.
Belur Math (H.Q.) | Home | About Us | Activities | Co-Activities | Photo Gallery | Donate Online | Contact Us | Privacy Statement | Refund Policy
© 2015 RKM Sanatoruim. All Rights Reserved.
Designed & Developed By: Krishnendu Chakraborty (firstname.lastname@example.org)